Sales Specification Consultant
reSAWN is looking for a motivated and experienced Specification Consultant to join our dynamic and growing sales team. The Specification Consultant will be responsible for developing leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Continue to acquire and maintain comprehensive product and industry knowledge.
- Identify architectural and design firms that best align with the company’s offering.
- Expand upon existing business in the defined territory.
- Build relationships with targeted firms via product presentations, library updates, lunch & learns, and various industry events.
- Provide the design community with specification documents, budgetary pricing, and sample material placement.
- Document all activity in the company CRM
- Provide material quotes to contractors /subcontractors as necessary for all projects in progress.
- Achieve specification sales goals and revenue goals.
- Manage and follow through on assigned leads from outside the territory
- Identify and develop new business directly with targeted commercial end users.
- Provide monthly pipeline reports.
- Document, track, and follow through all known project specifications from initial spec to order completion.
- Actively participate in local chapter trade associations. (AIA, ASID, IIDA, CSI, etc.)