Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, an individual in this role will manage high-value projects (=large and/or complex) through all project stages. A Project Manager’s primary function is to maintain the continuity of high-value projects.
- Provide continuity for projects of high value through all project stages.
- Aid in the development of these projects as the main point of support through viability shaping, custom pricing support, drawing support, mock-up support, and sales order preparation during the sales process (from project assignment at Specification or Price Proposal to receipt of deposit).
- Manage these projects as the main point of ownership during the production, delivery, and installation process (receipt of deposit through project close-out).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Ensure paper and electronic files are accurate and current for all orders. Ensure critical project requirements are fully executed and secured.
- Provide temporary headship to specific projects at critical junctures (Abodo Direct Orders, Special Deals)
- Operate in Quickbooks, Hubspot, and Google Sheets
- Report and escalate project issues to upper management when needed
- Help develop project analytics to include determining a final gross margin of all projects managed to close out.
- Help craft project close-out procedures
- Ensure projects are completed and closed out in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.