Technical Services Manager
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, an individual in this role forms reSAWN’s technical backstop at the project level. The Technical Services Manager’s primary function is to support reSAWN’s client-facing teams with extensive product, process, and application knowledge and to field post-installation client questions and concerns.
- Help develop reSAWN’s technical doctrine.
- Maintaining technical documents: Capture feedback from project interaction and internal developmental sources (production + R&D), shape feedback within reSAWN’s technical team, and engage with the marketing team to facilitate edits to documents.
- Author technical articles in support of marketing initiatives.
- Produce technical tools and resources for reSAWN’s sales, support, and production teams to include high-quality architectural drawings to illuminate concepts.
- Support new product launches at technical waypoints.
- Act as a resource throughout the project cycle:
- Specification Phase: Support the sales team with product knowledge, viability assessments, and applicative recommendations. Clearly articulate reSAWN’s production and customization capability for project-specific requests.
- Orders Process/Production Phase: Support the production coordination team with consultation on product expectations, handling, and application questions.
- Installation and Lifecycle Phase: Provide installation and material storage guidance and interpretation of reSAWN’s technical guidelines. Provide cleaning, touch-up, and maintenance guidance and engage in product issue resolution.
- Maintain a disciplined log of all project interactions and help build analytical tools to measure effort, success, and risk.
- Seek issue resolution while upholding reSAWN’s brand (defend margin while seeking client satisfaction).
- Conduct/lead product and application training with sales and support teams.