reSAWN TIMBER co. is pleased to introduce shou sugi ban CHARRED Accoya – 6 new designs recently added to the CHARRED collection.
Accoya® wood is the result of decades of research and development that has brought together a long-established, extensively proven wood modification technique and leading-edge patented technology – acetylation to create a high performance wood, ideal for outdoor use and challenging applications.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY – Swelling and shrinkage reduced by 75% or more
- OUTSTANDING DURABILITY – Lasting 50 years above ground, 25 years in ground/freshwater Class 1 durability, surpassing even teak
- INSECT BARRIER – Indigestible to a wide range of insects, including termites
- NATURALLY INSULATING – Ideal for applications where energy conservation is important
- FROM SUSTAINABLE SOURCES – From FSC, PEFC and other regionally certified woods
- NON-TOXIC & RECYCLABLE – May be safely reused, recycled and incinerated
Visit CHARRED Accoya for more info & to see non-charred Accoya installs for inspiration
Non-charred Accoya at 2175 Market Street in San Francisco, CA